Home Forums RED SUPPLEMENTS RED-PCT RED-PCT and TRT Reply To: RED-PCT and TRT

Derek @ RED
Participant

Has he even looked at your Estrogen levels? Your estrogen could be through the roof because he doesn't give you an AI, which would explain you feeling like shit.

And WTF did I just read? He took you off your TRT? His solution to finding out why your T is low is to take you off of the exogenous hormones which are keeping your T up in the first place? And he thinks that somehow 3 weeks is going to be enough time for your endocrine system to start producing natural testosterone again without even giving you PCT drugs to kickstart your production again?

This doctor is an idiot.

When you were prescribed TRT, it was for low natural testosterone levels correct? So how does he possibly think taking you off of TRT is helping you in any possible way. The most illogical process I've ever heard. And it takes months for your natural testosterone to fully recover after being on exogenous drugs, so your test levels are about to tank WAY harder than they already were and you're going to feel like even more of a bag of shit once the exogenous test has worked its way out of your system, coupled with your natural production being close to nill.

Did you get a blood test done on your 200mg per week injections and it still showed low test levels? And what were your Estrogen levels on 200mg of test per week?

You need to give more details here man, I can't read your mind.

Updating…
  • No products in the cart.
>