Home Forums RED SUPPLEMENTS RED-PCT Are there alternatives for people who live in countries Red will not ship to? Reply To: Are there alternatives for people who live in countries Red will not ship to?

RedSteve
Participant

Hi Steven,

Thanks for reaching out! While we would love to ship to every country, unfortunately we are unable to. This is either due to trade restrictions or because we have experienced repeated problems with the customs departments causing delays or seized/rejected shipments.

Using US Global Mail or any other package forwarding service would not solve the issue because it doesn't matter how a package is sent, if the product contains something that customs does not want entering the country, they will still block it.

Australia for example, has some of the strictest laws in the world against supplements and these are things that we can do nothing about.

I wish I could give you a better answer here, but unfortunately our hands are tied when it comes to shipping to countries that have banned or regulate ingredients in our supplements.

This week I plan on reviewing our current list of countries that we do not ship to. If I find any new developments regarding customs allowing certain products that they previously did not, we will change our stance on those countries.

Best,
RedSteve

Updating…
  • No products in the cart.
>