Home Forums RED SUPPLEMENTS RED-PCT Are there alternatives for people who live in countries Red will not ship to?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

steven
    Participant

Hello,

There are many countries Red will not ship to and I am wondering about alternatives there are available to all of us that are outside the US. Can Red products be purchased from different companies, or can we use alternate shipping methods

I am wondering, for example, if somehow I might be able to get products from Red to where I live in Australia using a package forwarding service such as US Global Mail? Using US Global Mail, you use an American address when you are an international buyer living outside the US, and the forwarding service handles the rest of the shipping to your actual address. Perhaps my thinking is flawed on the issue? I suppose it does not get around the issue that Australian customs simply send packages back to the sender?

If I were to use a package forwarding service, would they then deal with Australian customs for example rather than Red supplements having to do it??

I'm really not sure how to go about it or really understand anything, I just wanted to start a discussion about options those of us who Red can not ship to that we might have? I'm talking about countries where the supplements are not illegal but customs are a pain.

RedSteve
    Participant

Hi Steven,

Thanks for reaching out! While we would love to ship to every country, unfortunately we are unable to. This is either due to trade restrictions or because we have experienced repeated problems with the customs departments causing delays or seized/rejected shipments.

Using US Global Mail or any other package forwarding service would not solve the issue because it doesn't matter how a package is sent, if the product contains something that customs does not want entering the country, they will still block it.

Australia for example, has some of the strictest laws in the world against supplements and these are things that we can do nothing about.

I wish I could give you a better answer here, but unfortunately our hands are tied when it comes to shipping to countries that have banned or regulate ingredients in our supplements.

This week I plan on reviewing our current list of countries that we do not ship to. If I find any new developments regarding customs allowing certain products that they previously did not, we will change our stance on those countries.

Best,
    RedSteve

steven
    Participant

Hi RedSteve,

Thanks for your kind reply. I'm optimistic about some good news about a possible solution, at least in the not too distant future.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
>