Home Forums RED SUPPLEMENTS RED FOCUS Continous usage

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hetengzhang
    Participant

Can you use red focus everyday for long term? Would it built up tolerence?

RedSteve
    Participant

Yes you can use Red Focus everyday for extended periods of time. Since Red Focus is a pure nootropic the effects tend to build up and effectively become stronger with longer continuous usage. It's basically the opposite of a tolerance.

hetengzhang
    Participant

thanks. I also have a few more questions
    Can i use this at night time?
    Can i use this and use other nootropics at the same time for example using red focus and l theanie

Thanks

RedSteve
    Participant

Yes, you can use Red Focus at night time. Since Red Focus does not contain any stimulants it should not prevent you from falling asleep. We wouldn't recommend taking it right before bed, but for example, if you were to take it at 8 PM to crank out a few hours of work before you go to bed at 11 PM – 12 AM, you shouldn't have any trouble falling asleep.

Yes, you can mix Red Focus with a lot of other nootropics for a synergistic (boosting) effect. That's the great thing about nootropics, there is a lot of variety that you can add to stacks in a healthy & safe way. However, Red Focus is a powerful stack in its own right, containing 10 nootropics so I'm not really sure what you would want to add there.

We wouldn't really recommend taking L-Theanine with Red Focus since L-Theanine is one of the ingredients already included in Red Focus!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Updating…
  • No products in the cart.
>