Home Forums WORKOUTS AND TRAINING Day _1 @ 30 days of discipline

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Derek @ RED 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

lone.traveler
    Participant

Woke up at 5:20 am .
    Had a severe headache .
    Made the list of things to do for today and choose a place to study .
    Cold shower up next . Taking a cold shower is like getting defibrillated . It stopped all the thoughts in my head and set me up for the rest of the day .
    It's not easy to take a cold shower .
    Next up , Push up's , sit-ups and body squats . Got me huffing and puffing . I managed to do 40 push ups , 40 sit ups and 55 squats today .
    I dressed up well and went to the library and tried to keep a good posture .
    My definite goal is to be able to sit and study with excellent focus for my exam .
    It sucked today , I cannot focus on anything for more than a minute . But I hope to build up my stamina and concentration .

Till Tomorrow !

Derek @ RED
    Participant

Our next product release coincidentally is literally geared entirely towards being able to help you reach that goal (high levels of focus).

Looking forward to seeing how this log unfolds.

lone.traveler
    Participant

Sounds Interesting .

lone.traveler
    Participant

The new product .
    is it like Modafinil ?

Derek @ RED
    Participant

Modafinil is more like a stimulant/wakefulness agent without the jitters, whereas this is going to be more strictly geared towards insane levels of focus.

I actually have a Mod prescription and I don't find it focuses me, it simply helps keeps me awake a lot longer without the typical jitters that harsh stims would give you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Updating…
  • No products in the cart.