Home Forums RED SUPPLEMENTS RED GROWTH Increased energy?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

jfjrr
    Participant

Hi guys,

I'd like to purchase GROWTH+PCT combo (first time), but dont know if these products do increase energy when training?

I train every morning at 7:ooam and use C4 Cellucor or Peak SX-7 MuscleTech (not combined). Can I stack them with your products? Or wouldnt be necessary?

Regards,
    Francisco

RedSteve
    Participant

Great to hear.

No, Red Growth + Red-PCT are not pre-workouts, so they won't give you a big boost of energy like a pre-workout typically does. That's not to say that you won't feel more ‘pumped' to hit the weights after taking Red Growth, but you won't be bouncing off the walls with energy.

After taking Red Growth, try hitting the gym without using the pre-workouts first. Afterwards, feel free to add in what you feel is best. They should be totally fine to stack. I don't see any ingredients in either of those pre-workouts that should react negatively with Red Growth or Red-PCT.

Best,
    RedSteve

jfjrr
    Participant

Hey Steve, thanks for your reply.

Already purchased the combo. Very excited to try Red supps for the first time.

I'll follow your advice..the RG extra pump would be enough. Keep you posted with my results.

Regards,
    Francisco

RedSteve
    Participant

Great, I'm looking forward to hearing about your progress. Thanks for joining the RED Army.

jfjrr
    Participant

Hi Steve,

2 questions regarding Red Growth:

1) Does it increase my appetite a lot?

2) This is going to increase my strength..so, what about tendons and ligaments? I mean, from past experiences…can they support this increase in strength?

I'm 43 and starting with the beginner dosage, but Im a bit worried about the topics mentioned.

Regards.

RedSteve
    Participant

1. While Red Growth doesn't have any ingredients in it that specifically increase your appetite, we've got a lot of feedback from guys saying that it does increase their appetite. This is probably due to the fact that your muscle are working harder and using more energy on Red Growth which tells your body to eat more and get more nutrients to fuel them.

2. Good question. Red Growth specifically works on the androgen receptors in your muscles & bones, thereby helping increase your strength and overall muscle growth. We don't believe that Red Growth would have any impact on your tendons & ligaments alone. However, by increasing your training frequency and overall strength, your tendons & ligaments will get stronger as your muscles get stronger. So it's a secondary effect.

As you get older, it's important to maintain flexibility in your joints. We recommend that you also incorporate a daily stretching routine into your training program to help your tendons & ligaments adjust to the increased workload that Red Growth will help you do.

You can check out this blog for more tips & info about stretching: http://redsupplements.com/stretching

jfjrr
    Participant

Thanks for the info about stretching.

As I increase the dosage, going to pay attention how my tendons/ligaments react. Yes, as you said they should get stronger. If aches and pains happen, maybe stick to just 2 pills per day until my body gets used to this overall muscle growth.

RedSteve
    Participant

Glad to help.

Yes, that would be a smart idea. Go slowly and listen to your body. Even if your muscles can handle the extra weight, that doesn't necessarily mean that your tendons, ligaments & joints can.

If you ever feel pain when doing an exercise, don't push through it, stop, figure out what motion is causing the issue, and switch things up. Preventing injury should always take priority, even if you have to go slower.

jfjrr
    Participant

Yeap. Thanks for your support.

RedSteve
    Participant

Glad to help. Let us know if you have any more questions. Also give us an update with how things went after you finish your cycle!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Updating…
  • No products in the cart.
>