Home Forums RED SUPPLEMENTS RED-PCT Looking to try Red PCT for the first time

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

nickyb5191
    Participant

Hey guys,
    I have been looking into this supp for increased test, better sleep, and of course gains. Has anyone on here used this PCT alone? I do not plan to stack with anything else since I do not feel the need to pack on pounds of muscle growth immediately. But to those who have taken it alone (or has knowledge on this product), what is a good dosage for the beginning? how long should I run this cycle? and finally do I need to do anything (like a PCT for a PCT??). Please let me know if you can answer my questions!

-Nick

RedSteve
    Participant

Hey Nick, yes just taking Red-PCT alone can help improve all of those things you listed by increasing your testosterone and decreasing your excess estrogen.

A good dosage would be 3 capsules a day for 3-4 weeks straight followed by a 3-4 week off period. If you want a more gradual approach then you could do 1 capsule per day for 1 week, 2 capsules per day for the 2nd week, followed by 3 capsules per day for the 3rd & 4th weeks before cycling off.

You don't need any support supplement to take before, during, or after taking Red-PCT.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Updating…
  • No products in the cart.
>