Home Forums RED SUPPLEMENTS RED BURNER Red-Burner with Red-PCT

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am new to Red Supplements and am looking forward to placing my first order. My goal is to burn fat and develop lean muscle, not really trying to bulk up too much. Can Red-Burner be taken with Red-PCT? And, what sort of dosage of those would you recommend for a rookie? I am 37 and 187lbs. I'm trying to burn about 20lbs of fat off. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

You can definitely take Red Burner and Red-PCT at the same time.

Just keep in mind that it is very difficult to increase lean muscle and lose fat at the same time. I would recommend focusing on losing the fat first while maintaining your muscle. After you hit your desired fat loss (about 20 lbs) then you can switch to building up lean muscle.

For maximum fat loss, develop a strict diet & workout regimen first. Then take 1 Red Burner within 30 minutes of waking up and 1 Red Burner 30-45 minutes before working out for a total of 2 Red Burner's per day.

After taking 2 Red Burners a day for 1 – 2 weeks, if you are comfortable with this routine, feel free to bump it up to 3 capsules per day. 1 after waking up then 2 30-45 mins before working out.

Do not take more than 3 capsules of Red Burner per day.

Regarding Red-PCT, as a rookie, start off with 2 capsules per day for 1 week. After the 1 week point, if you feel good on that, feel free to bump up the dosage to 3 capsules of Red-PCT for another 2-3 weeks. After being on Red-PCT for 4 weeks, take a break and do not take any more Red-PCT for another 3-4 weeks.

This should help you out a lot with your goals!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
  • No products in the cart.