Home Forums RED SUPPLEMENTS RED GROWTH Red growth and medical history

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

syed_bukhari1993
    Participant

I suffer from insulin treated diabetes, but i have been training in the gym over a year and i have learnt to live with this. I have tried other products which where good but not much effective. I am interested in making some gains, will this product be suitable for me?

RedSteve
    Participant

Unfortunately we can't answer that question for you. This is something that you need to talk with your doctor about. We don't recommend that anyone with medical illnesses take Red Growth without prior approval by their primary care physician.

You should contact your doctor and tell them what the ingredients are in Red Growth. Knowing your medical history, they will be able to give you the answer whether or not it is okay for you to take.

If you are given the ok by your doctor to take Red Growth, then you should follow the beginners protocol: (1 cap per day week 1, 2 caps per day week 2, 3 caps per day week 3 & 4), followed with a bulking diet, and strength training in the gym. If you do that, then you will see gains.

syed_bukhari1993
    Participant

Great. Another question, I understand red supplement is not steriods it is the best legal substitute to steriods which produce steroid like gains. I have read the ingeridents also. My question is are the side effects of red growth similar to the side effects of steriods if they were to occur?

RedSteve
    Participant

While we have done our best to decrease the possibilities of any serious side-effects occurring due to the proprietary blend of ingredients used in Red growth, it is important to realize that Red Growth is a very powerful anabolic supplement, and as with all anabolic compounds that actually produce results, there are some risks of side-effects occurring.

Things such as the potential of increased of acne, prostate enlargement, increased blood pressure, increased liver and kidney values, increased cholesterol, increased anger or aggression, some suppression of testosterone levels and or some boosting of estrogen levels may occur. These potential side-effects are similar to side-effects that may accompany steroid use, just at a much lesser extent than would actually happen if you took steroids.

By following our recommended protocols and taking Red-PCT alongside Red Growth & after your Red Growth cycle, you will drastically lower the chances of any of these side-effects from occurring.

You can find out much more information about Red Growth here: https://redsupplements.com/red-growth-faq/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Updating…
  • No products in the cart.
>