Home Forums RED SUPPLEMENTS RED GROWTH red growth and red pct bundle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

i was looking into buying the red growth and red pct bundle. my question is if i take a red pct capsule during red growth cycle, do i have to buy another red pct bottle after im done with the red growth cycle in order to start pct cycle?

RedSteve
    Participant

Thanks for reaching out and looking into purchasing the Red Growth & PCT Bundle. No you do not need to buy a 2nd bottle of Red-PCT.

If you take 1 capsule of Red-PCT everyday with your Red Growth then that will equal 30 capsules. There are 90 capsules in each bottle of Red-PCT.

When you begin your PCT cycle after Red Growth, you will be able to take 3 capsules of Red-PCT a day for 20 days–finishing off the remaining 60 capsules.

That's just about 3 weeks of PCT, which combined with the 4 weeks of pre-PCT that you took while you were on Red Growth should be totally sufficient to help you maintain your gains and keep your hormones balanced.

pedromaytorena
    Participant

So I need to take the pct whit red grow even in the 1 week

RedSteve
    Participant

You only need to take Red-PCT after you finish with your Red Growth cycle.

However, we have found that taking 1 capsule of Red-PCT per day while you are taking Red Growth, even in week 1, helps to boost the effectiveness of Red Growth and decrease the risk of any negative side effects from occurring.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Updating…
  • No products in the cart.
>