Home Forums RED SUPPLEMENTS RED GROWTH Red Growth Dosage

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Arthur
    Participant

Hey, I’ve been a big fan of Red supplements & am excited about Red Growth. I have a question:

From past experience, I’ve been one to change the dosage recommendations in order to have the supplements last me longer periods of time & I don’t mind slower results. I’ve done this with great success for “ostarine” where I was taking a 10mg pill & splitting into 3 servings of 3.33mg twice per day. I would do this for 3 months (12 weeks) and take 2 weeks off with Red PCT. Then cycle again. Loved the gains this way as I’m able to feel all the benefits for longer periods of time.

I’m curious if I can do the same thing with Red Growth? I don’t like Red Growths recommended dosage is only for 1 month. I would rather split the dosage to last me 2 months instead of 1. Is this something that’s possible? Wanted your guys opinion before I did this?

I noticed you guys put a “Do not use for longer than 4 weeks without 4 weeks off” but I’m hoping if I cut the dosage in half than can I go 8 weeks on & 4 weeks off?

Thanks for any input.

Arthur

RedSteve
    Participant

Thanks for the support Arthur.

The most important thing regarding supplements is knowing your own body.

If you have had positive experiences in the past taking anabolic supplements at lower dosages for longer periods of time then it should be fine to do so with Red Growth with a few modifications.

1. I do not recommend breaking up 1 capsule of Red Growth into smaller pieces. This is because the unique blend of ingredients in each capsule is meant to be taken in that specific dosage for the best effects. Breaking up the pills could majorly reduce the effectiveness of Red Growth.

2. By lowering the dosage you can increase how long you are able to be on-cycle for Red Growth, but the absolute maximum would be 6 – 8 weeks before doing a full PCT protocol.

Examples:
    – 1 capsule of Red Growth per day for 60 days (8 weeks) followed by 4 weeks of 3 caps of Red-PCT per day.
    – 2 capsules of Red Growth per day for 45 days (6 weeks) followed by 3 weeks of 3 caps of Red-PCT per day.

We make our dosage recommendations based on what we see and feel is the most effective and safe dose for the vast majority of people out there.

You can modify them based on your experience, but just always be sure to pay close attention to how your body is feeling and adjust things accordingly.

Train Smart.

Arthur
    Participant

Thanks for your insight Steve, you guys are awesome. That’s exactly what I was hoping to test. I’m going to try taking 1 pill per day for 8 weeks followed by a month of Red PCT.

Do you have any insight on “stacking” / combining Red Growth with Ostarine? I’m currently on a low dose of Ostarine now & would love to stack them together. Please advise.

Thanks!
    Arthur

RedSteve
    Participant

Theoretically speaking, Red Growth and Ostarine should be able to be stacked for even greater benefits.

Since Red Growth is so powerful however, we recommend to just use Red Growth and cycle it with Red-PCT.

If you were to stack Red Growth and Ostarine, just keep a watchful eye on your hormone levels. Combining the two could lead to some suppression of your natural hormone levels, even at low dosages.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Updating…
  • No products in the cart.
>