Home Forums RED SUPPLEMENTS RED GROWTH Red Growth Workout Routine Max Gains

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I'm about to start my first cycle of Red Growth this week. Right now I'm about 189 lbs at 15% BF. I do want to build muscle and get down to about 10% BF at the same time if possible. I'm planning on doing a 4 week cycle followed by 4 weeks of PCT. What kind of workout style (reps/frequency) to get maximum gains while on Red Growth? I currently work out about 5-6 days a week with 2-3 heavy foundational workouts mixed in with lighter bands and cables days for anabolic “triggering sessions” in between heavy foundation days. This style basically focuses on frequency, with doing a little bit of each muscle group every day, as opposed to the traditionally accepted Monday chest day, Tuesday Leg day, etcetera. I have been getting more noticeable gains with this style of anabolic triggering while taking no performance enhancers. Since I've never taken an anabolic supplement before, I'm wondering if I should go back to doing the old one or two muscle groups a day, keep my current routine, or Chris's old GLL “get ripped” workout (25 mins of high reps followed by 35-45 mins of cardio) during my Red Growth cycle? What would you guys say works the best? I'm curious to hear other people's recommendations and experience.

Thanks in advance

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
  • No products in the cart.