Home Forums RED SUPPLEMENTS RED MONKEY Red Monkey Out of Stock

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

hawk25.8
    Participant

Any idea when it will be back in stock? I've been wanting to order it but its been out for awhile.

hawk25.8
    Participant

YO

Derek @ RED
    Participant

No, I do not know. I suggest contacting our support team with the contact form and see if they have a definitive answer for you.

steve4magic
    Participant

Still waiting for an update if RedMonkey will be sold again.. Haven't been able to get any news from anyone.

Help us out guys…

hawk25.8
    Participant

I'm guessing they only made a small amount of product to test interest, and then it flew off the shelf. They're probably just waiting for more to come in.

eazimoney
    Participant

Please put this back in stock. I'm waiting for this, once in stock I'll get some red PCT as well.

Derek @ RED
    Participant

It will all come back into stock guys, the owner's just need to work some stuff out behind the scenes with some other business details before we can make another big push and restock the shelves and put out new products again.

They really do appreciate your patience guys, thank you for being so chill during this time.

Trust me, products that work and we love won't be pulled from our products we sell unless an ingredient suddenly became illegal. I don't foresee this happening with any of our current products.

billjones
    Participant

Can someone please tell me if this will ever be back in stock?!

eazimoney
    Participant

You emailed to say this was back in stock 5 hours ago, but I don't see an add to cart button, I think maybe you may need to change a setting or perhaps flush out your store's cache if it has one.

Derek @ RED
    Participant

Seems to be working on my end. Can you check again brother and let me know if it's still not working for you? If it isn't I'll get a hold of the boss man himself and see if I can figure out the issue.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Updating…
  • No products in the cart.
>