Home Forums RED SUPPLEMENTS RED MONKEY Red Monkey shipping Belgium

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jorma
    Participant

I suddenly couldn't select Belgium anymore on the checkout page. The shipping information page said “There are some countries we do not ship to. This is either due to trade restrictions or because we have experienced repeated problems with the customs departments causing delays or seized/rejected shipments.”. And now Belgium is one of those in the list below it. I have ordered several times in the past and it did take longer due to customs clearance but I always got it, which was fine for me. So what exactly changed then?

RedSteve
    Participant

Hey Jorma,

Unfortunately after repeated issues of Belgium either seizing packages or sending packages back to us, we have decided to stop shipping there.

This is a common issue with many countries in the EU due to their hash important laws regarding supplements.

Unless something changes law-wise our hands are tied in this situation.

This is an updated list of the countries we currently do not ship to:

Afghanistan, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Finland, Germany, Hungary, India, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Syria, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Uganda, Yemen

Best,
    Red Steve

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Updating…
  • No products in the cart.
>