Home Forums RED SUPPLEMENTS RED MONKEY RED MONKEY WAITING

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sanjinvedic
    Participant

WAITING I SEND MONEY FROM BOSNIA COUNTRY EU WEST ALSO AVAILABLE IN OPTION NOVEMBER 13 I TRACKING LAST I SEE IN TRANSIT TO DESTINATION FROM NOV 20 AND NOW ITS 22. HOW MUCH I WILL WAIT THIS PRODUCT?? ITS 10 DAYS TELL ME.

RedSteve
    Participant

Hi Sanjin,

I looked into your order for you.

Your order of Red Monkey was shipped out from our warehouse on 11/14/17.

It is currently in-transit. The USPS does not give location updates once a package leaves the USA.

Typically international orders take up to 10 days, because of the holidays in the USA I would extend that to 15 days or so.

You should receive your package sometime this week, if you have not already.

Countries in the EU also like to hold supplement packages at customs for longer than normal.

You should receive your Red Monkey soon.

sanjinvedic
    Participant

thx red suplements red monkey comes to me before – 1 hour and i take before 30 min waiting to start working and its working little. Calm you down and you have more confident and more increse speaking ability. I only take 2 pills i will take after 4 hour one or 2 more. Also i think only differents in empty stomach or not its about starting kicking. If you take in empty it will kick you early and you need to wait its in capsule 4 hours sometimes to start work peoples speak that. Google phenibut and educate more self. Thx RS

sanjinvedic
    Participant

great unique product of phenibut

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Updating…
  • No products in the cart.
>