Home Forums RED SUPPLEMENTS RED MONKEY Red Monkey Works

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Akoniti
    Participant

Just used Red Monkey for the first time yesterday. Took four in the AM on an empty stomach with a few cups fine coffee, then 4 more in the late afternoon.

It works.

It's not something that will get you wrecked, it's more subtle than that.

I experienced mild euphoria, felt relaxed, and was in a solid productive groove all day as I ran errands and worked on some projects.

The real trick is when you interact with people- I'm not typically a gabby person by nature, but this stuff will make you one. I spent 10 minutes in meaningful conversation with a random elderly lady at the store about life and politics, and spent easily twice as long on the phone with a few family members as I usually would.

The notes the Red crew have provided about this being great for things like interviews and dates are spot-on. You'll be relaxed, you'll be positive, but of key importance is that your mind will remain sharp.

Bonus is that I slept like a rock last night, and don't have any kind of a post-substance hangover to speak of today, beyond feeling a little fuzzy headed upon waking.

RedSteve
    Participant

Thanks so much for sharing your positive experience with Red Monkey!

You hit the nail on the head, “You'll be relaxed, you'll be positive, but of key importance is that your mind will remain sharp.”, that is the essence of what Red Monkey is all about.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Updating…
  • No products in the cart.
>