Home Forums RED SUPPLEMENTS RED-PCT RED PCT- FIRST TIMER

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mariocannella 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mariocannella
    Participant

Hello,

I just received my 2 bottles of RED PCT that I've ordered and tomorrow morning (September 22nd) I will start taking the pills as a standalone product.

I have started going back to the gym after years and years of being lazy and now I want to improve my body and gain some muscles/define myself but I'm not into being super muscled or anything like that.

I'm slim so If I'll keep working out regularly and I'll take these pills I think I will have some sort of results. I'm also taking some protein powder before and after training.

My question is: If I start a cycle of 30 days (3 pills a day) then I take 2 weeks of break and do another cycle of 30 days (3 pills a day), how many times can I actually go on and off the pills without risking too much? Is it recommended to take these supplements not more than 8 weeks or If I take a break in between the cycles I can take them for as long as I want?

I'm very new to this world so I need a good advice.

Thank you very much!

Mario

Derek @ RED
    Participant

You're not risking anything. The worst case scenario is your estrogen levels get inhibited a bit too much and then you just need to back off the dosage or take a break and let your estrogen levels creep back up a bit again.

30 days on, 2 weeks off, 30 days on again as you described should be fine.

mariocannella
    Participant

Thank you for your help! I just want to be clear about something: for how long can I actually keep taking these pills? Should I stop after the first 2 cycles or can I keep doing it for as long as I want?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Updating…
  • No products in the cart.