Home Forums RED SUPPLEMENTS RED-PCT Red PCT/Osta

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by  RB.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

RB
    Participant

Starting an 8 Week Osta Cycle (got on that special deal before it ended) this Monday. I will be cutting (IIFYM, mostly whole foods, will be running a small 300-400 cal deficit. I lift 3x a week and will be doing hot yoga 2x a week).

My cycle will be as follows

For the first 11 days, 12.5 mg of Osta
    For the next 34 days, 25 mg of Osta
    For the last 11 days, 12.5 mg of Osta

I am planning to take 1 pill of Red PCT a day throughout this cycle, then do a traditional 30 day 3pill/day PCT after I am done with my cycle.

(I also just ordered a bottle of red burner. I will be using this as soon as it arrives)

Is too much PCT for just an 8 week cycle (especially considering I am going to be taking 1 pill a day while on cycle)? Too little? Just right?

Any general advice while being on? Any symptoms I need to be aware of?

Thanks in advance!

Derek @ RED
    Participant

Basically what you're asking is for someone who isn't you to tell you how your endocrine system will react, which is impossible.

You might get suppression, you might not.

The best strategy is to plan for the worst, be better safe than sorry, and do the full PCT.

1 pill each day during + 4 weeks of 3 pills each day after finishing will be sufficient if you want to play it safe. I don't see why you wouldn't. Last thing you want to do is put yourself at risk of inadequate recovery just to save a few bucks and then feel like crap while you recover slower than you could've and lose gains.

RB
    Participant

Thanks for your reply – that's perfect, I'll do that then (totally want to play it safe, I already bought an extra red PCT just in case)

The reason I was asking was because on the Red PCT bottle it says not to go longer than 8 weeks without a 4 week break (and this would technically be 12).

Derek @ RED
    Participant

1 cap a day to offset potential SARM suppression isn't the same as doing full 3 cap doses. That recommendation is for if you are running it by itself.

RB
    Participant

Thanks bro!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Updating…
  • No products in the cart.