Home Forums RED SUPPLEMENTS RED GROWTH Start Red Growth cycle after Red PCT cycle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jucomoxu
    Participant

I've been using Red-PCT as a hormone booster for almost 30 days. After this ends, is it a good idea to start a 30 day cycle of Red Growth with 1 Red-PCT capsule per day? I will be following the beginner dosing recommendations. If not, what will be an appropriate period rest before beginning a Red Growth cycle? Also, after finishing a Red Growth cycle along with its 30 day PCT, what is the recommended rest period before starting another Growth cycle?

RedSteve
    Participant

1. Since you will be coming off of a 30 day cycle of Red-PCT, you do not need to take 1 cap of Red-PCT when you are taking Red Growth.

2. You can start your Red Growth cycle immediately following your Red-PCT cycle.

3. You can start another cycle of Red Growth following your 30-day PCT cycle. However, in your case, we would recommend waiting 3-4 weeks after your PCT cycle to begin another Red Growth cycle. This is just to help give your body a break for a few weeks. It's not mandatory, but it would be a smart idea.

So your cycles would look like this then:

30 days Red-PCT —> 30 days Red Growth —> 30 days Red-PCT —> 30 days off everything —> 30 days Red Growth —> 30 days Red-PCT
    (Where you are now)

scaires
    Participant

I am about to finish my latest bottle Red PCT (which I was taking to up my testosterone – works great btw), and was going to follow your suggested program above and take Red Growth right after I take the last PCT pill. Will Red Growth help to maintain testosterone levels? I have been cycling just Red PCT for a while and noticed that toward the end of my rest periods I feel my testosterone levels weakening. I am a middle-aged guy (50) and do weight training 2-3 times a week with HIIT 3-4 days a week, but I wouldn't mind bulking up a bit.

RedSteve
    Participant

Red Growth will help to maintain your testosterone levels because it contains a handful of natural testosterone boosting ingredients in it's formula alongside the 1-DHEA that helps massively increase strength & muscle building potential.

Although Red Growth alone will probably not raise testosterone levels as high as Red-PCT would alone.

We would recommend following the ‘beginners protocol' for Red Growth, since it's your first time using the supplement. That would be 1 cap of Red Growth per day for the 1st week, 2 caps per day for the 2nd week, and 3 caps per day for the 3rd & 4th weeks.

Your training seems to be great and as long as you are eating well, you should see some significant gains by the end of your cycle! Following the Red Growth cycle, begin another 30-day Red-PCT cycle to help keep your test levels where they should be.

scaires
    Participant

Thanks for the quick reply. Would it be OK to take one Red PCT pill along with the Red Growth on my 3rd week (after a 2 week rest period on the PCT while taking Red Growth), or is this overkill and I should wait until finishing the Red Growth? Thanks!

RedSteve
    Participant

Yes you cold do start taking 1 Red-PCT capsule per day starting at week 3. It might not be necessary though. See how you feel and go along with that.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
>