Home Forums RED SUPPLEMENTS RED MONKEY StillWaitingForMyRedMonkey

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Guy Lourens

Greetings Redsupplement staff and community

I placed my order on the 16th of June and am still waiting today 23th of June for my package to arrive,
    Is there anyway or someone I could call to check on my delivery status, how long does it usually take to ship to South Africa?
    I already checked my tracking number on usps and all it says is

“The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on June 18, 2017 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if/when available. ”

This is my first time ordering redmonkey so I'm probably just being paranoid and impatient but any
    assistance or advice would be appreciated.
    Really looking forward to trying it out 🙂

Hi Guy,

RedSteve here. I looked into your order and your Red Monkey was shipped on 6/17/17.

Unfortunately tracking orders internationally is not as precise as domestically.

Be patient, your Red Monkey is on its way! Your Red Monkey is traveling halfway across the world from Boise, ID to you in South Africa so it takes longer than usual to receive.

I will personally keep an eye on your shipment but please feel free to email me (Steve@redsupplements.com) if you have any further questions.

Thanks for being a Red Supplements customer!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
  • No products in the cart.