Home Forums RED SUPPLEMENTS RED PROTEIN Suggestion for Red Supplements

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Chris
    Participant

Hello Red Supplements,

Been following the guys @ this company for a very long time and I love their work. I greatly appreciate everything that they have done and love the products they put out.

I have a suggestion for the company. It would be awesome if you guys registered your protein powder with MyFitnessPal so we could just scan the bar code and it would input it automatically.

I'm not sure how difficult it would be to implement but it's just an idea.

I know you can manually enter the information on the app, which I have done personally but it would be convenient for your customers to just be able to scan your protein powders or any food supplements that you sell. (weight gainers, other flavors, ect.)

Also your recipes would be awesome to register as well that way we can search “Red Supplements Protein Pancakes” surely someone would stumble upon this via the app and discover you guys.

Just a thought, although you probably have already thought of this idea, but in case you haven't here it is.

Thanks for reading my suggestion. Not sure where to send this email, but I'm gonna send it site wide because I'm not sure who takes suggestions.

Derek @ RED
    Participant

Awesome idea Chris, thank you for posting. I will forward this to Victor and Chris personally. I'm not sure how difficult it would be either, but it is a great idea nonetheless. Hopefully we can make it happen in the near-future.

Derek @ RED
    Participant

Checked it out and looks like it's logged in the database now, and the barcode seems to be working on my end.

Chris
    Participant

The bar code works on my end too. Great customer support guys really appreciate it.

Derek @ RED
    Participant

No problem brother, anytime 🙂

weightgainer38
    Participant

weight gainer
    this supplement is best for muscle gaining and weight gaining
    this is purely vegetarian product
    it comes with 100% money back gaurantee
    for more visit us below……………
    weight gainer

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Updating…
  • No products in the cart.
>