Home Forums RED SUPPLEMENTS RED-PCT Very Low T

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Joshua
    Participant

I'm a 27 year old male. Suffering from fatigue, mild obesity, poor muscle tone and low sex drive, classic low T symptoms. Had a hormone test done. My results came back last week. Total Test at 271 ng/dL, Free Test at 65 pg/mL

Dr told me that since this was “within range” of the reference lab results, my insurance wouldn't cover TRT, despite these results being close to the average of an 80 year old man. With such a low baseline T, would Red PCT still be effective?

RedSteve
    Participant

Yes Joshua, Red-PCT will be extremely effective for you! With your levels the way they are, after being on Red-PCT for 2 weeks you’re going to feel like a different person.

Red-PCT will block the formation of estrogen in your body, (Your estrogen levels are probably super high right now), while at the same time promoting the natural creation of testosterone in your body.

Also look into taking daily supplements of Zinc, Magnesium, and Boron to help boost natural testosterone production in addition to taking Red-PCT.

Joshua
    Participant

Thanks Steve, I just purchased a bottle. I will come back in a month with an update on how I feel. I already take a GNC MegaMen Vitapak, would that contain enough of those nutrients for testosterone growth? Box says 25 mg Zinc, 100mg Magnesium, and 2 mg boron.

RedSteve
    Participant

Great! I'm looking forward to hearing about your progress Joshua. The best way to measure the effectiveness would be to get a blood test testing your free & total testosterone levels as well as your estradiol levels in your body after being on Red-PCT for 2-4 weeks.

Regarding your Vitapak, it's a good place to start. The Zinc you're taking in is right on point. You could boost up the Magnesium and Boron, but right now that is not necessary.

Just stick with the Red-PCT for now and continue on working out and following a solid diet and see where that takes you.

Joshua
    Participant

Just received my bottle today, I figured it would take longer to ship. Is it really necessary to spread my intake? I was thinking of just taking 3 pills at once, same time as I take my other supplements.

RedSteve
    Participant

Yes it is necessary to spread your intake. Take 3 capsules, 1 at a time, spread throughout the day. Do not take all 3 at once.

Just take one during breakfast, one during lunch, one during dinner, easy-peasy. The time you take them does not necessarily matter, just that you spread the 3 out throughout the day.

Joshua
    Participant

I just recently finished up a bottle. Results in, definitely some muscle hardening, and I estimate about a pound of lean body mass gain without much weight gain, I wasn't tracking my diet too strictly. Definitely felt a bit more aggressive, a bit more energy as well, I don't have to struggle to get out of bed every morning. Results were not as extreme as I'd hoped, I think my low total Test is moderating any gains I'd get from blocking aromatization. I'll be seeing an endo as soon as I can. Once I get that in order I'll be ordering another bottle, I think I would get much better results next time.

Joshua
    Participant

Just a quick update. Yesterday I got a compliment that I looked more muscular and lost weight. I noticed about a week after I stopped taking it that my fatigue came right back. I feel much less motivation, more introverted too. I definitely think Red PCT had a positive effect.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by  Joshua.

RedSteve
    Participant

Thanks for the update Joshua! Glad to hear about your experience. Keep up the good work man.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Updating…
  • No products in the cart.
>