Home Forums RED SUPPLEMENTS RED GROWTH Will this affect my sex drive?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

065 dgmon174
    Participant

Total noob here. Never tried anabolics before. Only used RED-PCT last year and loved it.

Long story short: Girl I have't seen in a while is coming to town in two weeks to spend the weekend with me.

I have brand new bottles of RED Growth and RED-PCT.

If I start my cycle now, will I be able to perform in two weeks when she gets here?

or

Should I play it safe and start cycle after she leaves?

-Thanks

RedSteve
    Participant

Hey man, I believe you sent in this question as an email last week and we answered it but I'll answer it again here.

Taking Red Growth should not negatively impact your libido making you unable to preform in a sexual setting. This is because Red Growth contains potent natural testosterone boosters + aphrodisiacs that have been used for thousands of years to actually boost libido and sexual function. Things such as Chlorophytum Borivilianum: (Safed Musli) and Icariin (Horny Goat Weed).

To further decrease the chances of any negative hormonal imbalances which could affect your libido, we recommend taking 1 capsule of Red-PCT per day while you are taking Red Growth. Then, once you finish taking Red Growth for 4 weeks, to up the dosage of Red-PCT to 3 capsules per day for 3 weeks straight.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
>