What is Red Buddha?
Red Buddha is a premium sleep enhancement formula designed to help improve your sleep quality and quantity.
How Does Red Buddha Work?
Red Buddha contains a proprietary formula built off a handful of powerful, organic, and all natural ingredients found all over the globe that have been used for 100's if not 1,000's of years to help boost relaxation and promote restful sleep.
What Can I Expect From Red Buddha?
30 – 60 minutes after taking Red Buddha to can expect to become more relaxed and quite sleepy. You may want to do nothing more than just crawl into bed, let your head hit the pillow and go to sleep.
NOTE: Do not take Red Buddha during the day.
What Does Each Ingredient In Red Buddha Do?
- One of the essential 11 vitamins necessary for optimum health & performance.
- Helps to facilitate cognitive functions through the creation & maintenance of neurotransmitters in the brain.
- One of the 24 essential dietary minerals & vitamins crucial for the healthy functioning of the human body.
- People with low magnesium often experience restless sleep, waking frequently during the night. Maintaining healthy magnesium levels often leads to deeper, more sound sleep.
- An essential micronutrient & mineral considered one of the 24 micronutrients necessary for survival.
- Acts upon the central nervous system to help regulate sleep/wake cycles.
- A non-essential, non-dietary, amino acid commonly found in tea.
- Helps to boost relaxation and promote sleep by boosting levels of GABA in the brain, lowering levels of excitatory neurons (stimulation), and enhances the presence of alpha brain waves.
- Compound made naturally in the body, it helps the body create more serotonin.
- Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that plays a key role in regulating mood and sleep-wake cycles. Healthy levels of serotonin contribute to a positive mood and outlook and also promote restful sleep.
- is an amino acid produced naturally in the brain. GABA functions as a neurotransmitter, facilitating communication among brain cells.
- GABA’s big role in the body is to reduce the activity of neurons in the brain and central nervous system, which in turn has wide reaching effects including increased relaxation, reduced stress, a more calm, balanced mood, alleviation of pain, and increased sleep.
- Melatonin is a hormone produced naturally by the pineal gland in the brain.
- It works to promote sleep by helping to regulate the body’s bio clock and sleep-wake cycles. Research indicates that melatonin may shorten the time it takes to fall asleep, improve the quality of sleep, increase overall sleep amounts and reduce daytime sleepiness and fatigue.
- A herb native to the Southern Pacific islands that has been used for centuries in traditional medicines.
- It is often used as a hypnotic (sleep promoter), psychotropic, and anxiolytic (anxiety reducer).
How Much Red Buddha Should I Take?
When you first begin taking Red Buddha, it is recommend that you start off taking 1 serving per night to aid with sleepiness.
(1 serving = 1 level scoop of the scooper provided in the bottle of Red Buddha.)
If 1 serving does not produce sufficient relief, then you may increase the dosage to 2 servings per night.
Where Is The Scooper? Does Red Buddha Not Contain It's Own Scooper?!
Red Buddha does contain it's own scooper that is perfectly proportioned to deliver you an ample serving of Red Buddha with each scoop. If you can't see it, shake the bottle a bit and dig your (clean!) fingers into the powder to scoop it out. It's right under the surface.
Does It Matter If I take Red Buddha On An Empty Stomach Or Not?
It does not matter if you take Red Buddha on an empty stomach or not. Taking Red Buddha on an empty stomach may help provide faster and more powerful effects.
When Should I Take Red Buddha? And What Should I Do After Taking Red Buddha?
You should take Red Buddha 30-60 minutes before you plan on going to sleep. After taking Red Buddha, you should get ready for bed. Red Buddha will do it's part to help signal your brain that's it's time for bed, but it's up to you to create the right sleeping environment. Creating a dark, cool room, with no outside noise (or a white noise like a fan) will go a long way towards helping you sleep well.
What Does Red Buddha Taste Like?
Red Buddha is made with natural & artificial flavors to create a delicious watermelon-blueberry taste. To be completely honest, it kind of tastes like Kool-Aid. If you are interested in seeing Red Buddha in different flavors, send us an email!
How Old Should I Be To Take Red Buddha?
You should be 18 years or older before taking Red Buddha. Red Buddha is a powerful sleeping supplement that is only recommended for adult usage.
Can I Take Red Buddha If I Am A Woman?
Yes! Red Buddha can be taken by both adult men and women. Just if you are a woman, we would not recommend taking Red Buddha while you are pregnant without first getting Red Buddha's ingredient's list OK-ed by your primary care physician.
Can I Drink Alcohol When Taking Red Buddha?
No, you should not consume alcohol when you are taking Red Buddha. If you have consumed alcohol that night, you should not take Red Buddha afterwards.
Mainly it's because there are some ingredients in Red Buddha that do not mix well with alcohol, such as 5-HTP & GABA. It could lead to increased liver toxicity and a poor night's rest. Alcohol in general will lead to a poor night's rest and Red Buddha should not be used to fix that.
Can I Drive Or Go About My Normal Day After Taking Red Buddha?
No, you should not drive, operate heavy machinery or go about doing normal tasks after taking Red Buddha. Red Buddha is a powerful sleep enhancement supplement, so it should only be taken before you are ready to go to sleep. You don't drink an espresso coffee right before going to bed, so you shouldn't drink a sleep supplement before starting your day.
Is Red Buddha Addictive?
No, none of the ingredients in Red Buddha are addictive or create any source of dependency on the user whatsoever. It is non-habit forming, non-addictive, and completely safe for healthy adults to take.
Can I take Red Buddha Indefinitely?
No, we do not recommend that you take Red Buddha indefinitely. Red Buddha is a sleep enhancement supplement, but it should not be used forever to help you fall asleep.
You should not use Red Buddha every single night. If you do use Red Buddha daily, you should not use Red Buddha for longer than 2 weeks straight without at least 1 week off.
This is because persistent insomnia lasting for longer than 2 weeks could be the sign of a serious underlying medical illness. If you are experiencing insomnia for longer than 2 weeks, you should contact your physician to find out the root cause and what paths you can take to fix that issue.
How Long Does Red Buddha Last?
After taking Red Buddha, the typical duration tends to be around 6 – 8 hours. So plan your sleep accordingly, and make sure that you have at least 8 hours to devote to sleep before you take Red Buddha.
If you take Red Buddha and sleep for less than 6 hours you may experience some drowsiness and/or grogginess upon awakening.
Is Red Buddha Safe? What Are The Side Effects Of Red Buddha?
Yes, Red Buddha should be perfectly safe to take if you are healthy, at least 18 years old, and if you follow the proper dosing guidelines that we have set out for you.
(Please refer to the warning label on the bottle for more information regarding who should not take Red Buddha.)
While we have done our best to decrease the significance of any serious side-effects occurring due to the proprietary blend of ingredients used in Red Buddha, it is important to understand that Red Buddha is a powerful sleep enhancement supplement and as with all sleeping supplements, there are some risks of side effects occurring.
Some side effects of Red Buddha may include but are not limited to: drowsiness, temporary loss of fine-motor skills, upset stomach, grogginess.
NOTE: Red Buddha contains 5-HTP and other ingredients designed to help stimulate natural serotonin production, if you are currently taking any SSRI's, anti-depressant medication, or anti-anxiety medication, please DO NOT take Red Buddha without the explicit consent of your doctor.
Can I Take Red Buddha With Other Sleeping Or Allergy Medications?
It is not recommend to mix Red Buddha with any other sleeping or allergy medications.
If you are currently taking any OTC medications or prescription medications it is important to talk to your doctor about any possible interactions between them and any/all of the ingredients in Red Buddha before you take Red Buddha.
Is Red Buddha Legal?
Red Buddha and all of the ingredients in Red Buddha are 100% legal to have and consume in the USA.
Unfortunately one of the ingredients in Red Buddha, Kava, is currently banned in: Australia, South Africa, and Poland. Therefore we can not ship Red Buddha to anyone in any of those countries.