Bad posture is an epidemic in modern society.
All you need to do is look at people when you’re standing in line at a cafe.
Are they standing up straight, with their shoulders back, and head raised high?
Or are they hunched over, shoulders slumped, eyes locked downwards?
More often than not you are going to notice the hunchbacks.
This is a serious problem.
Proper Posture Is The Foundation For Success.
- The most important thing to pay attention to when you’re lifting weights is your form.
- Your Form is affected by your posture.
- Improper form leads to ineffective workouts and greatly increases your risk of injury.
- How you appear to a prospective client or your boss is the most important thing.
- Maintaining proper posture gives off a sense of power and discipline.
- Unlike everyone else that is hunched over, cowering—you are standing tall and forceful with your position/beliefs.
- Experts estimate that 80% of people in the USA will suffer from chronic lower back pain sometime in their lives.
- Did you know that the leading cause of lower back pain is improper posture?
- Improper posture is literally setting you up for a lifetime of pain and misery down the road.
Luckily there is a very simple thing that you can do, that literally takes 1 second, that will help ensure that you always stand with perfect posture.
How To Stand Properly
When you are standing upright, it’s very important to notice where your feet are.
To stand properly it all starts with your feet.
You can try this right now wherever you are:
- Stand up with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Then, touch your heels together making a “V” shape with your feet.
- Don’t make the V too wide or too small, aim for around a 30° angle from each foot.
Now while you are standing there looking straight ahead, notice how your body is positioned.
Your glutes are naturally pushed out a little bit, causing your lower back to curve inwards a little bit.
Now relax your shoulders and see where they rest.
Your shoulder-blades should naturally lock into place in your back as your chest puffs out a little bit.
Congratulations! You are now standing with perfect posture.
Remember this little tip whenever you are standing around.
Push Your Heels Together For Perfect Posture.
Whenever you find yourself standing around—remember to push your heels together and stand up straight.
The one second it takes to perfect your posture could very well end up being one of the best things you have ever done.
Save $30 And Improve Your Performance In Every Way With The Red Supplements Full Stack Bundle!
We Sell Supplements That Actually Work.
All of the products included in this stack were specifically designed with your problems in mind.
RED GROWTH is a muscle building and strength boosting supplement designed to help you grow muscle as fast as possible.
RED-PCT is an aromatase inhibiting supplement designed to help kill excess estrogen and boost natural testosterone production in your body.
RED BURNER is fat burner and thyroid boosting supplement designed to help you burn fat and lose weight.
RED MONKEY is a mood boosting and social anxiety killing supplement designed to help you be calm, confident, and cool in social situations.
RED FOCUS is a focus and concentration boosting supplement designed to help you get in the zone and stay focused on whatever work that you have to accomplish.
Whether you are in the gym, you are in the office, or you are in the club, we are always looking for ways to help boost your performance.