Total testosterone is the complete amount of testosterone in your body at any given time.
Free testosterone is the amount of testosterone that is readily available for your body to use at any given time.
You need both.
If you have high levels of total testosterone in your body but low levels of free testosterone, YOU WILL SUFFER FROM HAVING LOW TESTOSTERONE!
Symptoms of Low Testosterone:
- Extreme fatigue
- Brain fog
- Decrease in sex drive or no sex drive
- Trouble burning fat off
- Loss of strength
- Slower time healing from muscle breakdown
- Increased injury frequency
- No feeling of self worth/depression (the world seems pointless to you, like you have no meaning)
- Increased risk of estrogen side effects such as gynecomastia or symptoms of gynecomastia (breast tissue development from low testosterone and high estrogen
- Decreased erection quality and frequency
But don't worry, we've got your back.
Just follow these steps to make sure that you NEVER suffer from low testosterone:
- Get your testosterone checked (Total testosterone & Free testosterone!)
- Order a bottle of Red-PCT (Follow the directions on the label)
Red-PCT is the ONLY supplement on the market that guarantees to dramatically raise your free testosterone levels within 1 month!
Before Taking Red-PCT
2 Weeks After Taking Red-PCT:
It's time to stop suffering and start conquering.