Men’s testosterone levels—across ALL age groups—have been plummeting for the past few decades.
This is a major problem because testosterone is what makes you a man.
Testosterone is responsible for everything that makes you strong, healthy, and powerful. As a man without testosterone, you will be mentally, physically, and emotionally weak.
These are some of the symptoms of low testosterone:
- Gynecomastia (breast development)
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Atherosclerosis (hardening of arteries)
- Depression/No feelings of self worth
- Weight gain
- Extreme fatigue
- Loss of sex drive
- Increased injury frequency
- Loss of muscle mass and strength
If you happen to be suffering from low testosterone and you want to do something about it, you have two paths in front of you.
Path #1: You can visit your doctor and go on TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy).
Path #2: You can work on raising your testosterone naturally by taking Red-PCT and changing your life.
Path #1: TRT
TRT stands for testosterone replacement therapy. It is an approved treatment option for men who are diagnosed with chronic low testosterone.
TRT is an ongoing medical procedure where you get weekly or bi-weekly injections of synthetic testosterone to manually boost up your testosterone levels. Once you begin TRT, it is recommended that you continue doing so for the rest of your life.
We consider men going on TRT as a great “last resort” option in the battle against low testosterone for two main reasons.
1) When you inject testosterone, you get a huge rush of testosterone into your body all at once. Since your body doesn’t know why that happened, it will ramp up a process called “aromatization” which is the process of converting excess testosterone into estrogen (estradiol).
This means injecting testosterone will drastically raise your testosterone levels BUT it will also drastically raise your estrogen levels.
The only way to prevent this drastic spike in estrogen from happening is to continuously take an AI (aromatase inhibitor) while you are on TRT.
2) When you inject testosterone, this signals to your body that it should shut down the hormonal system related to producing testosterone. This then leads your body to drastically cut down on the LH and FSH hormones that it produces.
LH and FSH are responsible for the production of testosterone, sperm, and proper functioning of your testes.
When FSH drops, your sperm count plummets, making you nearly infertile. When your LH drops, your testes shut down or begin to atrophy—which will cause visible shrinkage and seriously injure any attempts to try and restart natural testosterone production.
The only way to fight these problems is to take a medication called Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hcG)—which mimics LH—to keep your testes functioning, prevent shrinkage, maintain fertility, and protect natural testosterone production for the entire time you are on TRT.
This is why before anyone starts TRT we highly recommend trying out the natural route first.
Path #2: Natural Testosterone
Lifestyle is key to maintaining healthy and high natural testosterone levels.
Putting aside any medical issues—such as hypogonadism (having broken balls)—most men have the capability to naturally raise their testosterone levels by living a high testosterone lifestyle.
The 3 key parts of living a high testosterone lifestyle are:
- Minimizing estrogen
1) Men are meant to be strong. You get stronger by exercising. There is a direct correlation between lifting weights and testosterone levels.
Maintaining a regular exercise routine is not only crucial for overall health and wellness but for creating and maintaining a high testosterone lifestyle as well!
2) What you put into your body is what you get out of it. The food that you eat is fuel that keeps you going and what promotes a healthy or unhealthy lifestyle.
There are certain foods that you can eat that help boost testosterone levels such as a big steak and there are certain foods that will drop your testosterone levels and increase your estrogen levels like soy. Being aware of what you are putting into your body is extremely important to maintaining a high testosterone lifestyle.
3) Red-PCT is the best estrogen killing and testosterone boosting supplement on the market. Red-PCT is an AI (aromatase inhibitor), containing Arimistane, that will block your body from using aromatase to convert your testosterone into estrogen.
When you are on TRT you need to be on an AI to prevent your estrogen from spiking due to the testosterone you just injected.
However, when you’re not on TRT and you take an AI such as Red-PCT, it will cause your estrogen levels to drop by preventing “aromatization” from happening.
Since your body doesn't know why your estrogen is dropping, it will NATURALLY increase the production of your testosterone so that it can be converted into estrogen through “aromatization”.
BUT since you’re on Red-PCT your body still can’t convert testosterone to estrogen, so you end up having naturally high testosterone levels and low estrogen levels at the same time.
By taking Red-PCT and maintaining a healthy lifestyle you can naturally raise and maintain high levels of testosterone!
Without needing to rely on TRT, doctors, or drugs!
While men’s testosterone levels—across ALL age groups—have been plummeting for the past few decades, all hope is not lost.
There are options out there for you. All you need to do is take the first step.